Runway To The White MountainsEastern Slope Regional Airport (IZG) is located in the Mount Washington Valley in Fryeburg Maine, just fifteen miles from North Conway, New Hampshire. Surrounded by scenic rivers, lakes, and mountains, this destination airport is the access point to Western Maine and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Eastern Slope Regional Airport is a public airport serving general aviation, business, and charter flights. The airport also provides critical infastructure for life flights, search and rescue, animal rescue, forest fire control, Civil Air Patrol, and support for military aviation operations.
- Passenger terminal and pilot lounge open 24/7
- 24 hour self-serve 100LL and full service Jet A+ fuel upon request
- Ramp parking and tie downs
- Hangar leasing
- Wi-fi, rest rooms, refreshment center
- Rental car and VIP transportation services available
- Close proximity to skiing, hiking, lakes, outlet shopping, music and art venues, fine dining
Aviation Fuel Prices
Like Us on Facebook!
[fts_facebook id=KIZG207 album_id=photo_stream posts=20 title=yes description=no words=15 type=album_photos image_width=200px image_height=200px hide_date_likes_comments=no image_position_lr=0% image_position_top=0% popup=yes like_option_align=center slider=yes slider_speed=200 slider_controls_bar_color=#4e7197 slider_timeout=3000 slider_controls_text_color=#fff scrollhorz_or_carousel=carousel slider_spacing=2px hide_like_option=no show_follow_btn_where=above_title like_box_width=100% slider_controls=dots_arrows_and_numbers_below_feed slider_controls_width=500px slider_margin="0px auto 2px auto"]